Friday, December 31, 2010

Clean Family Movies Will Help Improve Your Family

Where have all the good clean family movies gone? Movies like "Wild Stallion" and "Where the Red Fern Grows". Some may say that they are the thing of the past and I tend to lean that way also. Regardless, a good clean family movie can be hard to find these days.


It seems that even PG-13 moves these days are filled with sex, violence and the nasty four letter words. I have noticed that even the PG rated movies are falling into the uncertain category. I don't know about you but I don't like hearing those foul four letter words and I surely don't want my children hearing it. Perhaps people don't care about the clean family movies anymore. I don't believe that is true! I believe that there are plenty of people who care about what their children watch and hear.


Our children can tell the difference between a good clean family movie and one that isn't appropriate. Have you noticed with your children that they will watch a movie like Wild Stallion over and over again just because they can relate better with it. They also feel good after watching a clean family movie. It's amazing but I see this kind of behavior in my children all the time. Children like the good clean family movies.

Then there are the times when we sit down as a family to watch a nice movie. One that we think is going to be a clean family movie. But sure enough, about midway through the movie out comes that dark four letter word that children should not be exposed to! For me, this ruins the whole movie no matter how good it has been to that point – And some of them are pretty good!

I can tell the difference in the mood of my family and spirit thy have towards each other after watching a clean family movie compared to watching a movie with all the sex, violence and swearing. As a parent I feel better when my family is happy and treating each other with respect and compassion.

What makes a movie a clean family movie? Call me old fashion but for me a good clean family movie absolutely has no sex, no mention of sex, and doesn't leave the act of sex to your imagination. A clean family movie has absolutely zero foul swear words and there is no killing other people. These are my three Golden Rules to a good clean family movie. No sex, no killing other people, and no foul four letter words.

A short list of some excellent clean family movies that I have enjoyed with my family is:

Clean family movies help our families stay strong, happy, and intact. Immoral movies only tear down and corrupt families. Families are the life blood of our communities, towns, cities, countries, and nations. Our families are sacred and therefore I believe that we should choose only the best clean family movies for the success of our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment